1. Do not be surprised to fall in love with a dress right away, it happens all the time (and usually the first dress!). We ask you come prepared by bringing the most important person during this experience, whether it’s your mom or someone else. Also be financially prepared as we have incentives for your first appointment. After you schedule your appointment online, you will receive a confirmation email with a Style Questionnaire and link to our designers.
2. You will receive a confirmation text before your appointment from your Bridal Stylist so they can learn more about the dress styles you are looking for and hand pick dresses for your appointment. This is a good opportunity to share any pictures or specific styles with us!
3. We suggest bringing no more than 3 people to your appointment, since we are a smaller boutique and space is limited. However, there are option to “Upgrade” your appointment, which you’ll find in your original confirmation email. This allows you to bring 4-5 guests instead!
4. No need to bring heels, because we have a pedestal for you to stand on in front of the mirror.
5. Bring either a strapless and/or nude bra for trying on dresses. Keep in mind to wear neutral underwear. A hair tie can be helpful for trying on veils and hairpieces.
6. Please refrain from wearing self tanner or heavy makeup to keep our dresses in pristine condition.
7. When you arrive your Bridal Stylist will have pre-selected dresses based off of your style and budget, so you can begin trying on dresses immediately and make the most of your appointment.
8. Your Stylist will observe what you are loving about the dresses you try on and will suggest similar styles until you find your dress!
9. It’s that easy! You can expect to find THE dress with us in your first appointment.